NATURE REPUBLIC ALOE VERA GEL REVIEW: THE BEST MOISTURIZER?

                
                         Since I am a graduating student, I am currently loaded with school works. Conducting experiments for an investigatory project, writing reports for the portfolio of my work immersion, and of course the inevitable research paper and defense. I am often sleep deprived and quite stressed because of school requirements. I can feel that my skin is getting dry and when I look myself in the mirror, I see all the tiny bumps and blemishes starting to pop shamelessly themselves on my face which adds up to my stress. So I decided to add something to my skin routine to prevent these annoying bumps from growing even more. 


 
My sister gave me this aloe vera moisturizer that was bought from Mumuso. I thought to myself why don't I give this a try since I really need something to replenish my skin and maybe this will work since it is made up of 92% of aloe as stated in the packaging. After one week of using this, I noticed that my bumps between my eyebrows were starting to get reddish and it looks awfully raw. I even grew a tiny pimple on my cheek, so I immediately stop using this. 

I was in need of a perfect moisturizer for my face because it felt really uncomfortable having such dry skin, so I tried this aloe vera gel from the Nature Republic because I know that they sell good products. 

PRICE: 245 (The price is cheaper when you buy it from Althea Korea)
WHERE TO BUY: Landmark, Nature Republic stores, SM department stores



I love the smell. I apply this every night before I go to sleep using a plastic spoon because it would be unsanitary to dip your fingers into the tub of gel. I can really feel in the morning the softness of the skin that this product creates, my face feels dewy and IT DOES NOT FEEL NOR LOOK DRY ANYMORE. I  put a thicker layer of it on the damaged areas and the effect just got better.


(I am sorry for the bushy eyebrows, I do not have time to get it trimmed)

Since my skin is sensitive, I would definitely recommend this product as a moisturizer, though this also can be used as a make up base. Now I can be sleep deprived and have healthy skin at the same time! (That's a little twisted lol)

LIKES
  • Affordable 
  • Smells so good
  • Moisturizes skin effectively
  • A huge amount of gel
  • Takes a little amount of time to dry on the skin
DISLIKES
  • The packaging
  • Slight stickiness (but it is a gel, of course, it would be slightly sticky)

This product also comes with a tube packaging, but the price is a little higher. It costs 295 pesos, 250mL. You can check the prices here https://www.lazada.com.ph/nature-republic/

Comment down below if you wanna know my skincare routine! 



                     

     

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New Me?

Garnier Black Serum Mask Review