Garnier Black Serum Mask Review

1 MASK= 1 WEEK OF SERUM

                                            PHOTO: RICHELLE GERONIMO

First of all, I just want to say thanks to Try and Review PH for choosing me to test Garnier Serum Mask. 
There are actually 5 variants and I got to try the black pure charcoal mask which suits my skin type as I have enlarged pores, especially on my nose. 

  • Black Serum Mask - Pure Charcoal, Black Algae & Hyaluronic Acid- Perfect for clogged and enlarged pores. Purifies, detoxifies, and minimizes pores.
  • Serum Mask Hydra Bomb - Green Tea & Hyaluronic Acid - Perfect for oily, combination, or acne-prone skin. Rehydrates, mattifies, anti-acne. 
  • Serum Mask Light Complete - Lemon, Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid - Perfect for dark spots and dull skin. Rehydrates, brightens, and lightens dark spots.
  • Serum Mask Hydra Bomb - Lavender Essential Oil & Hyaluronic Acid - Perfect for tired skin. Soothes and relaxes, heals skin blemishes, stress relief.
  • Serum Mask Hydra Bomb - Pomegranate & Hyaluronic Acid -  Perfect for dry or dehydrated skin. Rehydrates, replumps, and replenishes moisture.  
             ( source:    http://www.tryandreview.com/ph/tester/beauty-health/skin-care/garnier-serum-masks-philippines)



So it was my first time to try a serum mask as I'm only using facial masks seldom. The smell of mask is great and it is really infused with gooey texture, which is the charcoal as mentioned in the packaging. 

After leaving for approximately 15 minutes, my face felt hydrated. I rubbed the remaining serum on my face. It felt quite nice and cool. My face was slightly glowing and soft, though it did not do much for the pores. I would suggest putting this every week for more effective results. I have sensitive skin and the morning after applying the mask, pimples were completely out of sight. So technically, this product did not cause any irritation on my skin. 





Where can I buy this?
You can totally buy this at Watsons, department stores, and supermarkets.

How much?
Each mask costs 59 pesos on Shoppe and Lazada. 

Are you going to try this product again?
I would love to! But I am not big fan of facial masks so maybe I will purchase this product some other time :) I am more of micellar water kind of girl. 

How would you rate Garnier Black Serum Mask?

8/10





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New Me?

NATURE REPUBLIC ALOE VERA GEL REVIEW: THE BEST MOISTURIZER?