New Year, New Me?





WE ALL KNOW that "New year, new me" is utter rubbish because we also all know that in order to have a complete change of ourselves, we need to change our personality and I believe that we can't possibly do that with one stroke of a paintbrush in our canvasses. 

Every single year, we learned two huge things; good and bad, positive and negative. There will always be a time where we feel so messed up because either we did something regretful or someone made us feel like utter trash and our pessimistic thoughts can ruin everything that is good no matter how we try, we cannot stop the poisonous words and scenarios getting into our minds, that's why we might feel choked up from time to time. Every time I am in that horrendous phase, I'm listening to sad songs to make me feel more miserable than I already do. Sometimes, I put these heavy emotions to an artful form, I write songs and poems and pour all of my toxic black ink into the paper taking it all out. I embrace my sadness then getting something good out of it. I mean, these things are in me trying to drag me down, the best thing I can do is to benefit from it. 

I'm not saying that we all should glorify the suicidal and depressing thoughts. I am saying that we should accept the fact that conflicts are naturally a part in our lives, no matter how hard you try to prevent it, no matter how happy you are, there is always a terrible phase every month or every year that we cannot leap out from it. It is just inevitable because there's nothing perfectly good in this world since everyone one of us is flawed in our unique ways. There's something bad in us so there is also something bad from them that can hurt you and vice versa. We should just take a deep breath from time to time and deal with our problems in our creative ways. 

So for this year, we should develop ourselves on how to cope with the things that the world throw us. Change not to become a perfect person, but to be a better-flawed individual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Black Serum Mask Review

NATURE REPUBLIC ALOE VERA GEL REVIEW: THE BEST MOISTURIZER?